How to find people by name:
- Type the person’s name or username into the search box at the top of your Twitter Home timeline. Your results will show a combination of people and Tweets related to your search.
- On the web: click Accounts to filter your search results so you see accounts related to your search query.
- On Twitter for iPhone or Android apps: tap and select People to filter your search results so you see accounts related to your search query.
Browse Twitter’s suggestions:
Twitter’s suggestions for Who to follow:
- When you log in to twitter.com, Who to follow suggestions will appear next to your Home timeline, theNotifications, profile, and search results pages, as well as other places on Twitter.
- When you dismiss a suggestion (by clicking the X next to it) a new suggestion will automatically appear.
Suggestions via email:
- Twitter will suggest “people you may know” as follow suggestions via email notification.
- Note: You can control when and how often Twitter sends you emails in your notifications settings.