Monetize Your Content
Generate revenue with your content on streaming platforms. You can earn money on YouTube by applying for and being accepted to the YouTube Partner Program.
You can make money on streaming platforms through the following features:
- Advertising revenue: Get ad revenue from display, overlay, and video ads.
- Channel memberships: Your members make recurring monthly payments in exchange for special perks that you offer.
- Merchandise: Your fans can browse and buy official branded merchandise that’s showcased on your watch pages.
- Super Chat & Super Stickers: Your fans pay to get their messages highlighted in chat streams.
- YouTube Premium Revenue: Get part of a YouTube Premium subscriber’s subscription fee when they watch your content.
- Fan Funding: If you have a loyal fanbase, a third-party platform like Patreon lets digital creators, artists, writers and businesses provide exclusive perks to patrons who support your channel and content.
- Affiliates: Another way to monetize your YouTube videos is through affiliate programs.
- Brand Connect: YouTube Branded Connect connects brands with YouTube creators for content campaigns. Audiences trust creators when it comes to product recommendations.
Each feature has its own requirements and If you haven’t added your content to YouTube, Amazon Video Prime, Facebook and other streaming platforms we can help.