I can’t share posts to Tumblr
If you run into issues sharing Instagram posts to Tumblr, try sharing the photo again by tapping (iPhone and Windows Phone) or(Android) beneath your photo and selecting Tumblr.
If this doesn’t work, try unlinking and relinking your Instagram and Tumblr accounts:
- Get to your profile by tapping .
- Tap on Android or on iPhone to open up your settings. On Windows Phone, tap at the bottom of the screen and then tap Settings.
- Tap Share Settings > Tumblr > Unlink. Tap Tumblr again and then re-enter your Tumblr login info.
Wait a few minutes, and then try to share your post to Tumblr again. Since we don’t have any control over connectivity problems in Tumblr’s API, please get in touch with Tumblr’s support team if you’re still unable to log in. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can’t share photos to a second Tumblr account
Right now, you can only share Instagram photos/videos to the first Tumblr account you’ve created with your Tumblr login information.
If you’d like to link your Instagram account to another Tumblr blog, you’ll have to delete the blog and re-register it:
- Sign in to your Tumblr account, go to your blog in the menu bar and then click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom to the page and click Delete this blog. This will release your blog’s name to be re-registered.
- Log out of your Tumblr account.
- Click “sign up” from the top-right corner and use a different email address and password, but use the same blog name.
- Once you’ve selected the blog as a primary account, you can then open Instagram and link your Tumblr account.