To tweet a picture via MMS:
- Make sure your mobile phone number is linked to your Twitter account. You can do this via SMS or from the web.
- Compose a message containing the text of your Tweet and the picture you’d like to post and send it to your short code.
- The message will post to your Twitter profile and a link to your image will be included in the Tweet.
If you are having trouble, please note the following:
- Make sure your mobile operator messaging plan supports Twitter via MMS. Note: Your operator’s messaging rates may apply.
- We currently only support one picture per MMS message.
- We do not support video or audio uploads via MMS.
- Your picture will appear as a link. We reserve 20 characters for the link, so the text of your Tweet will need to be fewer than 120 characters to fit our 140 character limit.