Custom Filter Requests
Right now we’re not able to create custom filters for campaigns or brands.
Check out the Instagram for Business site to learn more about sharing your brand’s unique point of view with Instagram. You can also try our tips for getting started on Instagram as a business.
You can also create a custom filter in your own app and then send photos directly from your app to Instagram.
Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
Notable Users Directory
- If you use Instagram to communicate or administer a promotion (ex: a contest or sweepstakes), you are responsible for the lawful operation of that promotion, including:
The official rules;
Offer terms and eligibility requirements (ex: age and residency restrictions); and
Compliance with applicable rules and regulations governing the promotion and all prizes offered (ex: registration and obtaining necessary regulatory approvals)
- You must not inaccurately tag content or encourage users to inaccurately tag content (ex: don’t encourage people to tag themselves in photos if they aren’t in the photo).
- Promotions on Instagram must include the following:
A complete release of Instagram by each entrant or participant.
Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- We will not assist you in the administration of your promotion and cannot advise you on whether consent is required for use of user content or on how to obtain any necessary consent.
- You agree that if you use our service to administer your promotion, you do so at your own risk.