Responsibility of Social Media Coordinator (Remote)
- Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s Social Media.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Work with the leadership team in our Toronto office to develop and execute strategy.
- Work from home available. A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada and travel to the US/International.
- 1-2 years of experience in technology, entertainment and/or digital media.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools.
- Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media.
- An in-depth knowledge of the YouTube, Digital Rights Management, Ad tech marketplace and/or content and marketing strategy.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to balance independent and team-oriented tasks (i.e., self-motivated team player).
- Strong analytical and consultative skills.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Business or technical degree a plus.
- Work closely with the SM manager and gain ongoing learning and support.
- Competitive base salary, commissions and bonus.
- Friendly culture.
- Benefits package.
- Generous vacation policy: we believe in the importance of time off to recharge
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
To learn more about this position and/or apply, please send your cover letter and resume.