Who We Are
We are a Digital Rights Management company managing libraries of content on streaming platforms. We provide financial reports to studios, distributors, producers, and brands while helping them to maximize revenue and protecting their content from misuse.
At Aux Mode we value innovation, trust, loyalty and “can-do” attitude in all that we do. We are a trusted partner for our Content customers, and we are constantly creating new ways to add value and support to their content creations. In our first five years, we’ve earned global recognition for our pioneering efforts, and we’re looking for smart, dedicated, creative and passionate team members to fuel our growth and our impact for the next five years. We’re collaborative, competitive, and love challenges. If you’re equal parts thinker, doer and creator – Aux Mode may be a great home for you.
Aux Mode is looking for a full-time Rights Management Coordinator to work alongside our Technology and Content Management team to assure that our clients’ deliverables are met. We are looking for candidates that communicate well on a team, can keep up in a fast-paced environment, have good video editing skills, are proficient on computers, and have a good sense of humour to adapt to a dynamic culture.
Work from home available. A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual.
The role covers a diverse range of responsibilities requiring a wide variety of skills.
Rights Management Coordinator Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for driving our video rights and claiming efforts to protect our customers IP.
- Responsible for disputing claims .
- Review content on online video to discover and claim user generated content.
- Review potential content claims to ensure they abide by all internal and external claiming guidelines and policies. Apply the correct claiming assets and monetization policies to content on YouTube.
- Respond quickly and effectively to claiming requests made by our partners and customers.
- Review and report claiming opportunities for the sales team.
- Analyze specific channel’s missed or infringed upon content for the sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate with the Digital Asset Supervisor, Content Operations Manager, Creative Director, and Digital Asset Manager to manage project priorities.
- Assist in maintaining and supporting Digital Asset Management system.
- Continuously discover and implement new operational technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Existing work experience in the YouTube DRM industry.
- Strong experience with managing content as well as experience navigating DAM and/or CMS systems.
- Experience with content rights and licensing.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have good presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior work experience in technology, communications, media and/or business development a plus.