Digital Asset Coordinator
Aux Mode is looking for a full-time Digital Asset Coordinator (DAC) to work alongside our Technology and Content Management team to assure that our clients’ deliverables are met. We are looking for candidates that communicate well on a team, can keep up in a fast-paced environment, have good video editing skills, are proficient on computers, and have a good sense of humour to adapt to a dynamic culture.
Work from home available. A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual.
The role covers a diverse range of responsibilities requiring a wide variety of skills.
Digital Asset Coordinator Responsibilities
- Responsible for digitization of video/audio assets and distribution of content to several video platforms.
- Ingestion(upload | download) and tagging of digital content, including: video, image, and document files.
- Work with sales team to coordinate video/audio description, tags, custom thumbnails, playlists and playlist description. Create a publishing and distribution schedule.
- Checking in with Aux Mode’s Content Management team to make sure their needs and specifications are met.
- Executing on Platform deliverables.
- Collaborate with the Digital Asset Supervisor, Content Operations Manager, Creative Director, and Digital Asset Manager to manage project priorities
- QC project deliverables and ensure legal documents are in order before distribution of assets.
- Assist in maintaining and supporting Digital Asset Management system
- Work with analytics to coordinate reporting on published assets
- POC for support and training on content management applications
- Collaborate with Digital Asset Manager on property requirements for changes and development to asset management applications
- Consult with digital asset management team on final projects before distributing.
- Continuously discover and implement new delivery, tracking and operational technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Strong experience with managing content and metadata, as well as experience navigating DAM and/or CMS systems
- Experience with content rights and licensing
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing capability (include link to portfolio but not necessary).
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography or related field