Digital Asset Coordinator
Aux Mode is a YouTube Multi Channel Network in Toronto, specializing in digital content strategy, distribution, monetization, and Intellectual Property (IP) protection for content creators worldwide. Our clients are Hollywood Studios, Producers, and Distributors in the TV/Film and Music industry. We work on YouTube, Amazon, and Facebook. Aux Mode works with 2000+ video creators and IP holders worldwide. The network is currently generating 2 Billion+ views / month.
Aux Mode is looking for a full-time Digital Asset Coordinator (DAC) to work alongside our Technology and Content Management team to assure that our clients’ deliverables are met. We are looking for candidates that communicate well on a team, can keep up in a fast-paced environment, have good video editing skills, are proficient on computers, and have a good sense of humour to adapt to a dynamic culture.
At Aux Mode, team members cover a diverse range of responsibilities requiring a wide variety of skills.
Digital Asset Coordinator Responsibilities
- Responsible for digitization of video/audio assets, editing video compilations, and distribution of content to several video platforms.
- Ingestion and tagging of digital content, including: video, image, and document files
- Work with Creative, Tech, and Sales team to coordinate video/audio edits, asset publishing and distribution.
- Checking in with Aux Mode’s Content Management team to make sure their needs and specifications are met.
- Reviewing clients’ content and raw material to create a shot decision list based on value of scenes and contribution to continuity
- Executing on Platform deliverables
- Assist in creating additional Social/Tradeshow/Reel assets upon request
- Collaborate with the Digital Asset Supervisor, Content Operations Manager, Creative Director, and Digital Asset Manager to manage project priorities
- QC project deliverables and ensure legal documents are in order before distribution of assets.
- Assist in maintaining and supporting Digital Asset Management system
- Work with analytics to coordinate reporting on published assets
- POC for support and training on content management applications
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the compilations
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Collaborate with Digital Asset Manager on property requirements for changes and development to asset management applications
- Consult with digital asset management team on final projects before distributing.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Strong experience with managing content and metadata, as well as experience navigating DAM and/or CMS systems
- Experience with content rights and licensing
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing capability (include link to portfolio but not necessary).
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography or related field