Who We Are
Aux Mode is a Digital Rights Management (DRM), monetization and reporting platform. Our team is made up of experts in digital content strategy, distribution, monetization including collecting, reporting, auditing and distributing of all royalties and IP protection for content creators worldwide. Our customers are individual content owners, producers, distributors, and studios in the TV, Film and Music industry.
At Aux Mode we value innovation, trust, loyalty and “can-do” attitude in all that we do. We are a trusted partner for our Content customers, and we are constantly creating new ways to add value and support to their content creations. In our first five years, we’ve earned global recognition for our pioneering efforts, and we’re looking for smart, dedicated, creative and passionate team members to fuel our growth and our impact for the next five years. We’re collaborative, competitive, and love challenges. If you’re equal parts thinker, doer and creator – Aux Mode may be a great home for you.
Aux Mode is looking for a full-time Digital Asset Coordinator (DAC) to work alongside our Technology and Content Management team to assure that our clients’ deliverables are met. We are looking for candidates that communicate well on a team, can keep up in a fast-paced environment, have good video editing skills, are proficient on computers, and have a good sense of humour to adapt to a dynamic culture. Work from home available. A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual. The role covers a diverse range of responsibilities requiring a wide variety of skills.
Digital Asset Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for digitization of video/audio assets and distribution of content to several video platforms.
- Ingestion(upload | download) and tagging of digital content, including: video, image, and document files.
- Work with your team leader to coordinate video/audio description, tags, custom thumbnails, playlists and playlist description. Create a publishing and distribution schedule.
- Work with analytics to coordinate reporting on published assets
- Collaborate with Digital Asset Manager on property requirements for changes and development to asset management applications
- Consult with digital asset management team on final projects before distributing.
- Continuously discover and implement new delivery, tracking and operational technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Ability to learn navigating DAM and/or CMS systems
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with YouTube, Facebook and social media platforms
To learn more about this position and/or apply, please send your cover letter and resume.