YouTube Channel Manager
What you get to do:
YouTube Channel Manager works to ensure the success of our portfolio of clients. You will accomplish this by intimately knowing Aux Mode’s clients and services suite and how they can be best utilized to achieve client key success metrics. CM will be responsible for daily operation and maintenance of Aux Mode’s clients YouTube channels and policies. CM should be excellent at project management and will be responsible for overseeing onboarding of new clients into the Aux Mode CMS. CM will make sure all new and existing clients YouTube strategy is executed correctly from start to finish.
You will have a creative and entrepreneurial personality that is highly motivated to grow audiences for video viewership. You will have a strong interest in digital & video trends, show a deep understanding of the media landscape and are able to translate market trends into channel strategies.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for several YouTube channels and YouTube strategies
- Adding client video policies to YouTube assets
- Develop a trusted relationship with clients and focus on optimizing their business goals.
- Manage clients’ daily questions, issues, feedback, and make sure to inform appropriate leaders internally.
- Ensure our clients’ needs are exceeded and they are always deriving the most value from our services.
- Define, analyze and communicate client metrics and help guide business development.
- Identify opportunities to expand Aux Mode’s level of service with each client, and work with the leadership team to follow through on those opportunities.
- Onboarding new channels into AM network and maintain existing channels.
- Responsible for YouTube strategy implemention and execution.
- Day-to-day channel maintenance and engagement
- Working closely with all our partners
- Asset and copyright management
- YouTube Analytics reports
Your background likely includes:
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment.
- Ability to balance independent and team-oriented tasks (i.e., self-motivated team player).
- You have experience in project management
- You understand how consumers use different platforms and how a brand can engage audiences in an authentic way
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to create and build relationships.
- Strong analytical and consultative skills.
- Strong interest in the latest online video trends and can translate that awareness into video content.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient at Trello and G Suite
- An in-depth knowledge of the YouTube, Digital Video, Ad tech marketplace and/or content and marketing strategy is a plus.
- Experience managing a YouTube channel and growing its community (preferred but not a must)
- You are YouTube certified (preferred but not mandatory)
- Prior work experience in technology and/or media and/or account management is a plus.
- Business degree a plus.