What you get to do:
The Project Coordinator works to ensure the success of our portfolio of customers. You will accomplish this by intimately knowing Aux Mode’s customers, our product and services, and how they can be best utilized to achieve customer success.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop a trusted relationship with customer and focus on optimizing their business goals.
- Manage customers daily questions, issues, feedback, and make sure to inform appropriate leaders internally.
- Ensure our customers’ needs are exceeded and they are always deriving the most value from our services.
- Define, analyze and communicate customers metrics and help guide business development.
- Identify opportunities to expand Aux Mode’s level of service with each customer, and work with the leadership team to follow through on those opportunities.
Your background likely includes:
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to balance independent and team-oriented tasks (i.e., self-motivated team player).
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to create and build relationships.
- Strong analytical and consultative skills.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of the YouTube, Digital Video, Ad tech marketplace and/or content and marketing strategy.
- Prior work experience in technology and/or media and/or account management.
- Business degree a plus.