What you get to do
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the role of executive assistant and administrative assistant reporting directly to the CEO. Accepting and making phone calls, setting business meeting agendas, sending memos, accepting visitors, reviewing incoming reports, email follow up, and setting the executive’s daily schedule. As an integral team member in a small, rapidly growing environment, this EA will set the example for initiative, drive, team work, and “can do” approach – for our direct Aux Mode team, our clients, partners and suppliers.
This successful candidate will need to have strong attention to detail, communication skills and be very organized.
Your responsibilities would include
- Reports directly to and works closely with the CEO.
- Following up on tasks and projects.
- Scheduling calls and meetings
- Book monthly travel arrangements for CEO conferences.
- Taking notes at meetings and enter in the CRM
- Follow up emails and calls and always enter all communication with clients and prospects into CRM.
- Planning and assisting to coordinate/host events
- Monitor/update social media
- May provide research assistance
- Provide administrative support to other team members as required
Your background likely includes
- Administrative Skills and intuition
- Communications Skills with a strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience with Google Sheets
- Completed or in progress Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree in a related field
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role would be an asset
- Very Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Able to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Motivated self-starter
- Proficient computer skills
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work environment