Responsibility of CSM (Remote)
- Optimize strong sales methodology and planning through a passion for customers, people and sales success.
- Work with the leadership team in our Toronto office to develop and execute strategic plans to achieve revenue goals.
- Understand and effectively communicate Aux Mode’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships.
- Be responsible for managing demand and quickly “qualifying” opportunities.
- Establish an executable strategy for specific pipeline development that supports the sales objectives.
- Generate reporting on key sales metrics using our CMR Copper. Consistent attainment of sales targets.
- Weekly individual and team review meetings to measure accomplishments
- Prospecting to close alongside the CEO (Full Sales Cycle)
- Paid in new business and renewals
- Attend Markets (digitally during Covid) to develop warm leads (Post Covid – Local and International Travel)
- Work from home available. A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada and travel to the US/International
- 7 – 10 years of experience in a sales role in technology, entertainment and/or digital media with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas.
- Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media.
- An in-depth knowledge of the YouTube, Digital Rights Management, Ad tech marketplace and/or content and marketing strategy.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to balance independent and team-oriented tasks (i.e., self-motivated team player).
- Strong analytical and consultative skills.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Business or technical degree a plus.
- Work closely with the CEO and gain ongoing learning and support.
- Competitive base salary, commissions and bonus
- Friendly culture
- Benefits package
- Generous vacation policy: we believe in the importance of time off to recharge
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Work with studios, distributors producers, YouTubers, and brands.
To learn more about this position and/or apply, please send your cover letter and resume.