What you get to do:
The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for driving efforts to expand Aux Mode’s market share and revenue by establishing and cultivating strategic relationships with our key and prospective partners. The ideal candidate has demonstrable experience with brand strategy and digital video marketing.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Work with the leadership team to develop and execute strategic plans to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders
- Understand and effectively communicate Aux Mode’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Be responsible for managing demand and quickly ‘qualifying’ opportunities.
- Establish an executable strategy for specific pipeline development that supports the sales objectives.
- Generate reporting on key sales metrics.
Your background likely includes:
- An in-depth knowledge of the YouTube, Digital Video, Ad tech marketplace and/or content and marketing strategy.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment.
- Ability to balance independent and team-oriented tasks (i.e., self-motivated team player).
- Strong analytical and consultative skills.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior work experience in technology and/or media and/or business development a plus.
- Business or technical degree a plus.